More than 50 boys lived at St Francis House from 1945 to 1959. Many came from Alice Springs and other places in the NT. Some of their stories have been lost. Some of their stories are incomplete or records missing. With help from people in Alice Springs and elsewhere we have been able to bring together this series, “Kids from the Alice.” By MARK J SMITH. Pictured are L-R - Jim Foster, David Woodford, Peter Tilmouth, Malcolm Cooper at St Francis House in the 1950s.